06 July 2010

Oh man... Fantastic!!!

I had a fantastic 4th of July, folks! Just super! I got to play on an adult slip n' slide (by adult... I mean larger and more conducive to girls with developed chests... not "adult" as in XXX). I ate a delicious cheeseburger that I grilled all by myself. I lost at corn-hole (also not XXX), but managed to keep in good spirits about it. After easily finding a parking spot with my friends, which is unheard of in the Back Bay on the 4th, we watched a 15 min long fireworks show from my rooftop while drinking sangria. We crossed rooftops and made friends with our wealthy neighbors who treated us to patron and a whole host of other high quality liquors on their ice luge. And then, at the end of the night, Antonina and I drunkenly watched the Nadal and Berdych final... by the way, has anyone else noticed the large difference in size between Nadal's left and right forearm??? It's outrageous!!!

I hope you all had as much fun as I did, here's a video to give you an idea of some of the silliness!!!

slip n' slide!!!! Watch till the end, and you'll get to see me being adorably inappropriate, as per usual.

Love,
Katie

No comments: