23 February 2011

EUREKA!!!!!

Today I am sick again, for the umpteenth time in the same amount of months. I have NEVER been sick this often before, and it has gotten to the point where my mother is worried. In her opinion, I might be burning the candle at both ends.

Anyhoodle, I have been thinking about it a lot, because I'd prefer to not be sick all the time, but goodness knows that I can't cut back on work, and cutting back on fun time would mean I'd go out of my mind. I mean... seriously bonkers. I'd probably just give up on work altogether out of sheer anxiety.

And then I realized... Every time I've been sick, it was a week after my roommate. Ant (whom I love) goes to New York all the time and spends several days partying. Whenever she comes home, almost without exception, she's sick with a nasty cold for days. Seeing as all of our toothbrushes, etc. are always in close proximity... and that we live together... it's actually not surprising that I become sick a week later, as soon as I have one night of less than perfect sleep.

EUREKA!!!! Now... how do you get a roommate to stop having an amazing time partying in New York, so that you can be healthier? Anyone? I think first step is to buy myself a new toothbrush holder.

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

mschanterelle said...

Come to New York and have an amazing time partying yourself to build up immunity!