07 May 2010

Announcement... and a drawing!

First off... look at what I drew on my whiteboard!

Here fishy-fishy!!!!

And now for the announcement... Drum-roll please.... BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM....

NERDY FITNESS IS UPPING IT'S CONTENT QUALITY!!!!!


After a talk with Rach, I decided that once a week I'm going to try and write a review/opinion piece. (My silly content will still be around, seeing as sometimes I just really want to share things that I stumble upon during my many hours online.) The idea is to really give the blog a voice and a little more purpose. Instead of giving examples of smart things that I've said to other people... I'm going to try my best to say those things to you all!!!

Sound good? I'd also love some suggestions of things to write about. My thoughts are mine, and therefore seem completely logical and normal to me... so I would think that you all might have a better perspective on where I might have something interesting and thought-provoking to say.

Let me know!

Love,
Katie

No comments: