18 November 2009

Money, Money, Money...

Today I did absolutely nothing I set out to do. However, I did make $50 off of some earrings that I made last night during my I-know-I'm-an-intern-but-that-doesn't-mean-you-can-just-leave-me-sitting-on-my-ass-all-day-doing-nothing rage.

Day well spent? Why, yes!

I will spend the rest of the time that I should be taking to write this blog post to listen to "Money, Money, Money" by ABBA. I encourage you to do the same. Or don't... since that apparently works too.

Love,
Katie

P.S. Maddie, if you have gotten over feeling embarrassed for me while reading my blog and have come back into the fold, I hope you're saying "Money, Money, Money" in that creepy drunken voice you do so well. I know I wasn't there the first time... but I feel like I was.

No comments: