29 January 2010

Inspiration...?

I am lacking in blogtastic inspiration today. Last night after winning 2 kickball games in a row, (What, What??!!! Go Alcoballics!!!) and going on to sing karaoke until 2 am... My creative juices are dripping like a leaky faucet, rather then raining down like a spectacular waterfall.

So, while I wait for my brain to wake up, I thought I'd enlist your help. I need karaoke inspiration for next week. What should I sing??? To give you an idea... here's what I've sung previously:

1. Crazy - Patsy Cline
2. Fever - Peggy Lee
3. Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benatar (This didn't go as great as I had hoped.)
4. Black Velvet - Alannah Myles... gonna have to try this solo
5. Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
6. Curbside Prophet - Jason Mraz
7. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
8. Give Me One Reason - Tracy Chapman
9. Midnight Train to Georgia - Gladys Night
10. Rolling on the River - CCR Version

I know 100% that I will sing Killing Me Softly next time, since a bitch stole it from me last night... but I need something peppy to go along with it.

Help!!

Love,
Katie

No comments: