22 January 2010

What the heck??!!

Today I woke up at 7:30. I felt like another 15 minutes would be helpful, so I reset my alarm, only to find myself awake again before it went off. I looked at my clock, turned off the alarm, and got to work on getting ready.

It didn't take me any longer than usual to get ready, and I checked my watch as I got ready to make sure that my extra few minutes of sleep hadn't left me running late (or too late, at least). At 35 after, I hopped in my car and drove to work.

I looked at my watch as I got out of the car and realized I was a little later than hoped... 45 after, but no one usually notices that. I got into the office, said hello to everyone, sat down at my desk, turned on my computer, and waited for it to boot up.

My computer booted up... I looked at the clock... and it said 9:50...

WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

I somehow missed an entire hour of my day without realizing it. Apparently Joni was just waiting for me to realize it, because the second I said: "What the fuck??" She said: "Yeah... I guess you didn't realize it's almost 10:00??"

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

How did this happen???!!! How did I lose an hour???!!! Was a souped-up Delorean involved???!!! Will I learn later today that I no longer have a Uterus???!!! HAVE I BEEN PROBED??!!!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS FABULOUS!!!!

Love,
Katie

No comments: