08 January 2010

Things I want...

I want this Johnny Cupcake shirt, because it perfectly matches my want to be badass, but my absolute lack of ability to do so without ending up cutesy...



Next... I want one of these "cars"



In lieu of a giant penis cake, I'd like these to be present at my hypothetical bachelorette party... Red Velvet, please!




I want my mom to finally admit that she never wears this cuff bracelet and give it to me...



Along with her Chanel purse...



Honestly, Dad needs to stop buying her this stuff.

I'd like a job, an apartment, and a hybrid car I can afford... in that order...



I'd like to know where I'll be living in a few months, and then actually live there for more than a few months...


Thank you, photoshop that I happen to have obtained without making payment. You're fun!

I'd like for someone to generously donate a collection of L.A.M.B. shoes to me... here's why...







 








Need I say more???

It would be pretty awesome to get epically good at yoga...


Although we all know what happened last time I tried this pose...

Perhaps get a kissy-face photo with someone who isn't my gay friend Sam... although I do love him and, let's face it, he's beautiful...




I'd like to see Lady Gaga wear sweatpants...


... cause it makes me giggle to think about it...

I'd like to kick my unhealthy love triangle with Ben and Jerry...




So delicious... I hate the fact that eating a pint of it doesn't faze me...

Oh... and world peace!

Love,
Katie


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey that's my car!

Katie said...

I thought you might appreciate that. I obviously really enjoyed my time in your car... I think I'll leave that statement sounding dirty.