29 December 2009

Oh where, oh where will I be??

As the new year approaches, I find that I am absolutely no closer to answering that question. Where am I now? Charleston. Where will I be in April? NO CLUE!!!

I've been chatting up marketing people around the U.S. All are saying new positions will be starting around April... none knowing exactly what those positions will be... all saying that I'm a candidate.

So, the answer right now appears to be... I might be in: Menlo Park, San Francisco, Charleston, New York City, Washington D.C., or Boston. If your city is not on that list, like I'm guessing my Philly friends are noticing, I'm working on it! Feel free to chat up your business contacts on LinkedIn and ask them if they're looking to add some new blood to their team. I've now got experience under my belt!!!

Anyway, nice thing is that no matter where I am from that list, I'm pretty positive I'll be having a fabulous time. If it weren't for the fact that I happen to be a crazy planner, and like to know exactly what's going to happen several months in advance, I'd be much more excited about this. (Hmmm... I think I just solved a dating mystery of mine... interesting.)

Love,
Katie

No comments: