24 December 2009

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.....

I have managed to find internet using my dad's wireless card on his laptop. It happens, however, to be the slowest internet since dial-up. This is driving me absolutely mad!!

Here's a quick thought from today: Why would the people at Blackberry approve of very feminine smileys for their messenger? I've found it very hard not to laugh every time one of my guy friends uses one. Also... why would they have them be so small? Many times it's hard to tell exactly how the smiley is feeling, unless it's bright red. (That's anger for you boys and girls that are falling behind.) I'm perplexed.

Regarding tomorrow's cupcake contest results... I will be downloading the photos onto my Dad's computer tonight in order to hopefully ensure the fastest upload possible tomorrow. Let's hope it works!

Love,
Katie

No comments: